The project involves the construction of a 45m long extension to the existing Raffles Dry Dock facility at Keppel shipyards in Tuas consisting of 154m of 30m deep diaphragm walls with ground anchor tie backs.
1. Excavation and construction of 4,600m² of Diaphragm Wall
2. Installation of 50 ground anchors
3. Excavation and disposal of 34,000m3 of spoil and demolition and disposal of existing headwall
4. Construction of 2,800m² base slab including drainage blanket
5. Construction of 3.5m deep rebated services gallery as coping above D-Walls plus 45m extension of crane rails on driven H piles
6. Demolition of 2m cantilevered gallery and construction of new rebated gallery along both edges of 355m dry dock plus 100m of quayside and mooring on sea side of gate
7. Modifications to concrete structures at gate housing within limpet dam.